How to Download Hulu Shows on PC or Mac to Watch Offline
- January 15, 2024
Hulu offers the offline mode feature, allowing its subscribers to save content for later viewing when they are unable to connect to the internet. This feature is incredibly convenient for those who frequently find themselves offline, such as during commutes on the subway. However, it's important to note that this feature is currently only available for Hulu (No Ads) subscribers and is limited to mobile devices.
Obviously, if you're a computer user or don't have a Hulu (No Ads) subscription, you won't be able to take advantage of this feature. Fortunately, there are many third-party tools that can help you download Hulu content, such as "Only Murders in the Building" or "Saturday Night Live," to your PC. With these tools, you can easily download your favorite content and watch it offline without any limitations. Simply read on and follow the instructions to get one powerful tool and download your content now.
As mentioned earlier, Hulu offers a download feature exclusively for subscribers with ad-free plans. There are three ad-free plans available for you to choose from:
- Hulu (No Ads): $17.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium (Disney+ (No Ads), Hulu (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)): $24.99/month.
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads): $89.99/month
If you subscribe to any of these ad-free plans, you can follow these steps to watch your favorite content offline:
Step 1: Open the Hulu app and tap on the Downloads.
Step 2: From the popup list, you will find a variety of movies and shows that are available for download. Click on the video you want to download to access its details page, where you will see a download icon.
Step 3: Click the download icon and wait for the download to complete. You can monitor the download progress by going to "Downloads" in the global navigation bar.
To enjoy Hulu content offline on your PC, use the VidiCable Video Downloader. This robust streaming video downloader lets you download videos from various popular streaming websites, allowing you to enjoy them offline. With its user-friendly and intuitive interface, you'll encounter minimal difficulties. Using this tool, you can store all movies or shows available on Hulu as .mp4 or .mkv files on your local device. Furthermore, there's no need for an Ad-free plan; even with an Ad-based plan, you can save the videos on your PC.
Tutorial: How to Download Hulu Videos with VidiCable
VidiCable keeps updating itself to add more features and supports, so please make sure you are using the latest version.
Step 1 Select Website
Open the app on your device, and select Hulu from the supported websites.
Step 2 Log into Hulu Account
Click "Sign In" to log into your Hulu account. Ad-based plan can also be used to download Hulu videos.
Step 3 Adjust Settings
Next, hit the Settings button like a clock icon to adjust format (MP4 is recommended), quality, language and set the output path.
Step 4 Find Hulu Videos
Just as you would do on Hulu web player, search for videos by browsing the vast library and entering the keywords.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
Click the video to activate the download icon. It will change color. After that, you can click it to select episodes or seasons and choose more specific settings for video and audio.
Step 6 Download Videos
Finally, please hit the download button to start downloading Hulu videos to computer. Once finished, you can find it in the destination folder.
Overall, regardless of whether you need to download some videos for a project or you need them for entertainment purposes due to lack of or poor Internet connection, VidiCable can help you download the videos you enjoy from various sources, including Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Dailymotion, and more. It works on not only Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, but also on macOS computers.
- How to Block Ads on Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Apple TV+ Shows to Watch Offline
- 9 Ways to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Roku
- How to Download Hotstar Videos on PC and Mac
- Screen Record Netflix [PC, Mac, iPhone and Android]
- Watch Peacock Offline on PC, Mac, Phone and More
- Watch Amazon Prime Video on Nintendo Switch
- Watch YouTube on TV: Activate Now
- Netflix Not Working on Roku: 10 Ways
- Enter Code to Sign In HBO Max on TV
- How to Cancel Hulu Subscription
- Hulu Quick Activation on TV
- How to Rent Movies from Amazon
- Hulu Plans, Pricing, Free Trial and More
- Watch Amazon Prime Video Offline
- 7 Ways to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC