How to Keep Netflix Video Forever
- February 9, 2022
As the giant in the video streaming market, Netflix has a massive selection of older TV shows and movies, and a huge library of original content that’s growing almost daily. You can easily enjoy many classics and award-winning original content online. And it supports downloading of content, making it easier to binge-watch shows on the go.
Netflix users can have up to 100 downloads at a time. However, the downloaded titles have an expiration time, that varies from title to title based on the licensing agreement both Netflix and the creator have of that particular title. Some downloaded titles may not expire for weeks on end, some others might expire in just 48 hours. So, here comes a question: how can we keep our favorite Netflix movies or shows forever?
If you have the same question, then you've come to the right place. Below, we’ve detailed exactly how to download Netflix videos in MP4 format and save them on devices permanently.
Tool Required: VidiCable Netflix Downloader
The best way to download Netflix videos in MP4 format is by using a Netflix video downloader. Here VidiCable is a great option, a reliable method of grabbing video of interest from various sources over the web. It is dedicated to helping streaming video lovers record files from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more with no charge. More importantly, it is armed with the most creative recording core, meaning that users can also store videos from Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, and Paramount+ on both Windows and Mac computers. The downloads will be output in MP4 or MKV format, so that you can save them on your devices forever without any restrictions.
Features of VidiCable Netflix Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos with VidiCable
Before you start to download Netflix videos with VidiCable, please ensure that you've installed the latest version of VidiCable on your computer. Then you can follow the steps:
Step 1 Select Website
Open VidiCable on your PC, and select Netflix from the support list. After selecting, you will be taken to the main interface. Meanwhile, the web player of Netflix will be opened automatically, which is where you can copy the video link from.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
Next, you need to sign in with your Netflix account. Just enter any word into the search bar, and press "Enter", then you will be prompted to log in to Netflix.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Click the Settings button on the top right corner to open the Settings window, then you can set the Output Quality, Video Format, change the Audio Language, Subtitle Language and more.
Step 4 Search for Videos
Enter the name of the video you want to download or just directly copy the link and paste it into the search box. Press the "Enter" button on your keyboard, then VidiCable will list all the related videos and offer the download option.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
VidiCable allows you to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track when you are trying to get videos from Netflix. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the icon beside "Download" to open the window.
Step 4 Download Videos
Once all settings are done, you can click the download button to start downloading. After the download is completed, you can find it in the destination folder, or click Library > the folder icon to open the output folder.
Whether you want to keep your favorite Netflix hits forever or watch Netflix videos offline on more devices, VidiCable is always helpful to you. It can download any title from Netflix in MP4 or MKV format on both Windows and Mac computers. Furthermore, it also supports downloading content from Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Dailymotion and more, and keeps adding supports for more sites. Simply give it a try.
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format
- Watch HBO Max Video Offline without the App
- Play Disney+ Videos on TV
- Download HBO Max Videos on Mac
- Download HBO Max Videos in MP4
- Download HBO Max Videos on PC
- Keep Disney+ Videos Forever
- Keep Netflix Video Forever
- Free Download Social Media Video
- Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- Keep Hulu Videos Forever
- Move Amazon Video to USB Drive
- Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- Download Amazon Video in MP4
- Save Disney+ Videos to SD Card
- Download Hulu Video on Computers
- Download Disney+ Video on Computers
- Download Amazon Video on Mac
- Download Netflix Video on Mac
- Free Record Vimeo Videos
- Record Dailymotion Videos
- Download Netflix Videos on Computer
- Keep TikTok Videos Forever