How to Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- January 18, 2023
Downloading Netflix videos in MP4 format is something you'll likely want to do at some point. Netflix limits the download feature in many ways. You can't download videos on Mac or other non-selected devices. You cannot watch them when your subscription is over. You cannot transfer them to other devices. Thankfully, VidiCable, a top-rated streaming video downloader, is born to help you download any videos from streaming video services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and more. It helps you get rid of those limits and watch streaming videos freely. Here’s our guide to help you download Netflix videos as MP4 files by using VidiCable so you can take advantages of the benefits of Netflix downloads.
Tool Required: VidiCable Netflix Downloader
VidiCable is an incredibly powerful streaming video recorder or downloader, which excels in downloading video content from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more with no charge. It keeps adding more sites to its support list. More importantly, it is armed with the most creative recording core, meaning that users can also download videos from Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu. Discovery+, and Paramount+ on both Windows and Mac computers. The downloaded content will be saved in MP4 or MKV format. Both formats are widely supported by many devices, meaning that you can easily transfer or move the download to other devices for playback. And keeping them on your devices forever is possible.
Features of VidiCable Netflix Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos with VidiCable
VidiCable is fully compatible with the latest Windows and Mac OS. And the process is the same. Here we will take the Windows version as an example to show you how to download Netflix videos in MP4 format. To get started, please make sure you've installed the latest version of VidiCable on your computer. VidiCable keeps adding more features and supports for more sites into the program, so the latest is always the best.
Step 1 Select Website
The first step is to select website. VidiCable supports over 15 sites now. Please run VidiCable on your PC, and select the website that you want to download videos from. If you want to change to another site, please click the Gear icon at the top-right, then Account Settings > Choose.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
VidiCable requires a valid Netflix account to download videos. When you click Sign In, a login page will appear, prompting you to sign in your Netflix account.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Now, you can go to the setting window to change the output settings. Just click the Gear icon on the top-right corner to access it, there you can change the output format, video quality, as well as select audio language, subtitle language, and more.
Step 4 Search for Videos
VidiCable Video Downloader features an built-in Netflix browser, enabling users to interact with the software as if they were using Netflix itself. To reveal a search bar, all you need to do is click on the magnifying glass symbol positioned in the upper right corner. Inputting the video's title allows you to access a comprehensive list of related outcomes.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
When you click the video's thumbnail, you'll be taken to the video's details page or the playback page, and the download button in the lower right corner will change to a green color.
VidiCable allows you to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track when you are trying to get videos from Netflix. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the download button to open the window.
Step 4 Download Videos
Once all settings are done, you can click the download button to start downloading. After downloading, you can find it in the destination folder, or click Library > the folder icon to open the output folder.
To sum up, VidiCable offers you the possibility to download to your computer content from a vast number of video hosting websites. With its help, you can freely watch your favorite videos offline. Simply give it a try.
- How to Rent Movies from Amazon
- Hulu Plans, Pricing, Free Trial and More
- Watch Amazon Prime Video Offline
- 7 Ways to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format