How to Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- January 18, 2022
Downloading Netflix videos in MP4 format is something you'll likely want to do at some point. Netflix limits the download feature in many ways. You can't download videos on Mac or other non-selected devices. You cannot watch them when your subscription is over. You cannot transfer them to other devices. Thankfully, VidiCable, a top-rated streaming video downloader, is born to help you download any videos from streaming video services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and more. It helps you get rid of those limits and watch streaming videos freely. Here’s our guide to help you download Netflix videos as MP4 files by using VidiCable so you can take advantages of the benefits of Netflix downloads.
Tool Required: VidiCable Netflix Downloader
VidiCable is an incredibly powerful streaming video recorder or downloader, which excels in downloading video content from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more with no charge. It keeps adding more sites to its support list. More importantly, it is armed with the most creative recording core, meaning that users can also download videos from Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu. Discovery+, and Paramount+ on both Windows and Mac computers. The downloaded content will be saved in MP4 or MKV format. Both formats are widely supported by many devices, meaning that you can easily transfer or move the download to other devices for playback. And keeping them on your devices forever is possible.
Features of VidiCable Netflix Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos with VidiCable
VidiCable is fully compatible with the latest Windows and Mac OS. And the process is the same. Here we will take the Windows version as an example to show you how to download Netflix videos in MP4 format. To get started, please make sure you've installed the latest version of VidiCable on your computer. VidiCable keeps adding more features and supports for more sites into the program, so the latest is always the best.
Step 1 Select Website
The first step is to select website. VidiCable supports over 15 sites now. Please run VidiCable on your PC, and select the website that you want to download videos from. If you want to change to another site, please click the Gear icon at the top-right, then Account Settings > Choose.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
VidiCable requires a valid Netflix account to download videos. And for downloading HD videos, please use Netflix Premium or Standard account. Just enter any word into the search bar, and press "Enter", then you will be prompted to log in to Netflix.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Now, you can go to the setting window to change the output settings. Just click the Gear icon on the top-right corner to access it, there you can change the output format, video quality, as well as select audio language, subtitle language, and more.
Step 4 Search for Videos
Head to netflix.com and find the video you want to download, then copy its link from the address bar and paste it to the search box of VidiCable, the program will offer you the download option once you hit enter on the keyboard. You can also just enter the keywords to the search box to find the videos.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
VidiCable allows you to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track when you are trying to get videos from Netflix. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the icon beside "Download" to open the window.
Step 4 Download Videos
Once all settings are done, you can click the download button to start downloading. After downloading, you can find it in the destination folder, or click Library > the folder icon to open the output folder.
To sum up, VidiCable offers you the possibility to download to your computer content from a vast number of video hosting websites. With its help, you can freely watch your favorite videos offline. Simply give it a try.
Get your favorite streaming movies& shows recorded right now!
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format
- Watch HBO Max Video Offline without the App
- Play Disney+ Videos on TV
- Download HBO Max Videos on Mac
- Download HBO Max Videos in MP4
- Download HBO Max Videos on PC
- Keep Disney+ Videos Forever
- Keep Netflix Video Forever
- Free Download Social Media Video
- Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- Keep Hulu Videos Forever
- Move Amazon Video to USB Drive
- Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- Download Amazon Video in MP4
- Save Disney+ Videos to SD Card
- Download Hulu Video on Computers
- Download Disney+ Video on Computers
- Download Amazon Video on Mac
- Download Netflix Video on Mac
- Free Record Vimeo Videos
- Record Dailymotion Videos
- Download Netflix Videos on Computer
- Keep TikTok Videos Forever